Drums. Idea.

Served by Jared Wong
Wednesday 12 May 4.14 am

I often think to myself. My life needs a drum kit. I miss having drums around. The way I can just beat out my day, create a new rhythm for the next day, and just get creative with my hands. I've been considering getting an electronic drum kit. But money costs and practicality (I don't know if I can hang on to it when I leave) prevent me. Friends say my PS3 was the better choice. I disagree. They're not musicians. I still wake up at night just to hold my drumsticks and tap out a beat I just thought of. But without drums the beat vanishes after a few days.

Just yesterday I had this amazing idea! If I could fix a trampoline directly beneath my window, I could get out of bed, and go straight to class without having to take the lift, saving me precious time! Plus it would be so damn fun! Also, if I could fix a trampoline every 5 meters from the first, all the way to class, I could just bounce there without having to touch the ground! Sure beats cycling to class...boing boing!

1 talkbacks:

On May 12, 2010 at 8:19 PM , purplejelly said...

Haha! Kor you're so lovable! haha! yes when i get my own place, my first big buy when i work is gonna be a keyboards! :D